Take Advantage of These Other Offers!
For eligible participants in the GM Employee Discount Program, GM means more than just high-quality vehicles. It also means access to other great products and services, thanks to your exclusive connection. Please click on the partner you are interested in for more information.
As part of the GM Family, you can apply for the GM Extended Family Card from Capital One,◊ which offers:
- No Annual Fee -
Terms and Conditions
- Unlimited 1% Earnings† on credit card purchases redeemable toward over 30 eligible, new vehicles from Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac
- Or 1% Earnings on credit card purchases redeemable for cash back ($50 increments)
- No limit on how much you can earn or redeem
- Combine Earnings with your GM Employee Discount (if eligible) and most current GM incentives
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Motors Company, GM Financial wants to help put you in the driver's seat. We offer various ways to finance or lease your next GM vehicle as well as information on rebates and incentives that may be available in your area. Learn how hassle-free your next vehicle purchase can be at:
Employees, retirees, and eligible family members who purchase or lease a vehicle through the GM Family First Program are eligible for a discount on any paid OnStar®†† plan. In addition, they can save on special Hands-Free Calling prepaid minutes packages. With a paid OnStar plan, you’ll have access to a variety of services, including:
- Automatic Crash Response
- Roadside Assistance
- 4G LTE*** with a built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot
For more information on pricing and available discounts, visit onstar.com,
push your vehicle’s blue button or
call 1.888.4.ONSTAR to speak with an
GM Mobility℠ offers up to $1,000 reimbursement** for eligible adaptive equipment, the protection and convenience of extended OnStar®†† service and other resources to make automotive travel easier and more accessible for persons with unique transportation needs.
Products and service discounts available to GM employees can be accessed through Marketplace and Socrates.
Employees logged into the GM network can access
If you’re like the average driver, you’ll be involved in an auto accident once every seven to 10 years – and now you can get help dealing with it. www.CrashRepairInfo.com can help you make an informed decision about collision repair, regardless of what vehicle you own.
- ◊Capital One, N.A. is the issuer of the GM Extended Family Card. General Motors ("GM") is responsible for the operation and administration of the Earnings Program.
for full details. Earnings are offered and administered by General Motors.
- **Limit $1,000 total reimbursement per eligible vehicle.
- ††Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Services may vary by model and conditions.
- ***Visit onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. Some services require data plan.